Bradfield Road, Bradfield, Essex CO11 2SP
The Butterfly Barn is a detached four bedroom home on a delightful plot of just under an acre. The design of this house provides contemporary living, whilst respecting and responding to it’s rural setting.
The house follows the butterfly wing form of it’s previous incarnation as an agricultural barn. Clad in larch timber and featuring wide panels of glass openings the building forms a beautiful, simple, crisp shape that sits comfortably within the landscape.
Internally it features a spacious open plan living space with high ceilings, finished with a polished concrete tiled floor.
The elegant kitchen provides generous storage units complete with honed natural Carrara marble worktops and a Smeg Range cooker / induction hob.
The living room includes an energy efficient wall mounted wood burning fire.
Bathrooms are fitted with the highest quality bath and shower fittings.
• Large picture windows overlooking the gardens and countryside
• Underfloor heating
• Master bedrooms with en-suite shower room
• Three further well proportioned bedrooms
• Utility room
• Galleried Study
• Double Glazing throughout
• The property is heated by an Air Source Heat Pumps, providing economical and environmentally responsible heating
• Extensive lawned gardens and ample parking
• A garage
• The house comes with a ten year Structural Warranty